Recent Posts

July 1, 2011

Navitas Naturals Mulberry Berries

Fun Find- Certified organic Navitas Naturals White Mulberries -the Turkish Superfruit is loaded with antioxidants, vitamin C and reservatrol.  Navitas  Naturals Mulberry Berries ($5.99, 4 oz) is a sun-dried white mulberry snack.  The reservatrol promotes a healthy heart, and the protein in each serving is a nice bonus. 

I found this fiber-rich, iron-filled snack to be an acquired taste.  It's low in fat and as a handful it fills me up at that late afternoon munchy time.  I liked the slightly chewy, bumpy texture combined with the mild sweetness of the mulberry. It reminded me of the red mulberry tree growing in my yard I snacked from as a child.  They also work well in pancakes, oatmeal, smoothies and more. 

You can purchase Mulberry Berries and more super food, organic snacks at the Navitas site and at Whole Foods and Wegmans store everywhere. 


P.S. The Navitas Natural Cacao lip balm ($3.99) is amazing!  It has a light cocoa scent and goes on so buttery soft and smooth I am now officially addicted to it.  It is yummy and works!

0 comments: