Recent Posts

July 5, 2011

BWC Daily Benefits Shampoo & Conditioner

Fun Find-I have long been a fan of Beauty Without Cruelty products.  The eye make-up remover is a must-have in my beauty regime.  Consistently well made and always organic and from natural ingredients BWC products are paraben free, 100% Vegetarian-Vegan and contain no animal ingredients.  They are not tested on animals either.  I keep a bottle of both the BWC Daily Benefits Shampoo and Conditioner in my guest bathroom at all times. I use it on myself, the kids and hope that guests will try it when they visit and buy some when they return home.  I don't just test the products myself you know!

Both items are gentle and plant-based products.  Using natural plant proteins and Oshadhi Organic essential oils they both fortify the hair and improve its look, feel and texture.  The Shampoo and Conditioner ($10.95, 16 fl oz)really are great for daily use.  I don't have to worry about overly scented fumes because they don't contain synthetic or engineered fragrances.  The conditioner is light and works well on most hair types (curly is the exception). 

The BWC Fragrance Free Hand & Body Lotion ($11.95, 16 fl oz.)) is another great product from the company.  It is a soft, smooth formula that isn't greasy and absorbs well.  Containing shea butter, kukui nut oil and organic aloe vera it keeps skin super moisturized all year long.  I use it daily right after the shower and my skin is soft all day. 

BWC products are available at Drugstore.com, Wegmans, Amazon, and many drug and grocery stores nationwide.

0 comments: