Recent Posts

June 6, 2011

Nozin Allergy Master


Fun Find-I suffer from allergies almost year round. I didn't grow up this way but in the past few years it has gotten a lot worse. When Nozin asked me to test their Nozin Allergy Master I said, Yes! I have used their Nasal Sanitizer before and loved it.

NOZIN® Allergy Master™ nasal spray ($14.99) is natural with cooling mint and moisturizing aloe. It helps relieve congestion, sneezing, watery eyes and runny nose plus build protection. There are no side effects often associated with allergy medications. Read no medicine head. No sleepiness either. It can last up to 12 hours, is non-drowsy and soothes nasal dryness. That is something I have often and it really helped with that. Clinically proven Allergy Master™ with AntioxClear™ technology works to help you "master" your allergies in a homeopathic way. It sounds corny but Nozin knows what it is doing. There are no steroids in this product and I love that. It works so well and it has become a great ally in my allergy arsenal.

Nozin also offers satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Nozin can be purchased online and at drugstore.com.

Read what I said in the past about Nozin. Victoria Mason, Parent Bloggers Network

"NOZIN is part of my routine in the morning. It's like brushing your teeth!"

0 comments: