Recent Posts

May 9, 2011

Systeme 41 Rejuvenating Masque

Systeme 41 skincare is new to me. I had not heard of it until I was contacted by the company to review their Rejuvenating Masque.  Free of parabens, gluten, never tested on animals and containing the most effective all-natural ingredients, my interest was peaked.

The Rejuvenating Masque ($29.95) exfoliates your skin while restoring radiance to it at the same time.  Through the use of Amazon white clay that cleans your pores and Olive Squalane to add moisture and suppleness, this masque can be used for a few minutes and up to twenty minutes.  Papaya enzymes work with natural Pomegranate to remove dead skin cells while the Probiotic Complex within Systeme 41 shields your skin from the harsh elements it sees and absorbs every day. 

I applied this masque one morning before I showered. I wet my face and scooped up a bit of it and applied it in circular motion all over.  You can wash it off right away if you use it as a face scrub. Leave it on a bit longer for the masque effect.  Right away I was hit by a medicinal scent that I think comes from the Amazon white clay.  I have used masques with this ingredient before and it is the same smell each time.  It dissipates after a few minutes and then I noticed a cooling, clean feel.  As I washed the exfoliating masque off in the shower I felt my smooth skin. It felt clean without being dried out or stripped which many of these exfoliating masques do to my skin.  It felt fresh and new.  There was a tiny bit of redness on my cheekbones where I scrubbed a bit too much but that was the only negative part to this product.  The next day my skin still felt soft and clearer.  This made in the USA, non-comedogenic product works!  I will definitely be using more of it and on a weekly basis.  The results are fast and noticeable. 

Systeme 41 has a whole skincare line available on its website. 

MPR Rating: Four Stars.

Disclaimer: MPR was not paid for this post.  All products received are for test and review purposes only.  Opinions are MPR's only. 



*Image from momsfavoritestuff.com

0 comments: