Recent Posts

May 13, 2011

Fun Find-Vaska Detergent

I'm a proponent for green living.  Finding a laundry detergent that meets my needs on cleaning and being green is sometimes hard.  They either have a hefty price tag or just don't work well enough for my taste.  Vaska laundry detergent is a nice even-paced buy.  It's $9.99 for 48 ounces (about 32 loads) and it is available at Target and a few other stores nationwide.  Not tested on animals, hypoallergenic, safe for babies, color tested and biodegradable it is a good find. 

Does it clean well?  I think so.  I had a one time use sample so it is hard to gauge. It was scent-free and if you buy it straight from the Vaska website now you can get $1 OFF.  It is worth checking out and trying for yourself.


*Image from lovelypackage.com

0 comments: