Recent Posts

March 2, 2011

Infantino Savvy Bag Baby Changing Clutch

Wow!  I opened the box of the Savvy Bag Baby Changing Clutch by Infantino ($22.99) and breathed a deep sigh of relief. In the past when I have received these types of baby clutches the design has either been cutesy or just incredibly unstylish.  I wouldn't be caught dead carrying one.  The Savvy Bag by Infantino is not that way at all. I adore the cream and red design that is so current for right now.  The brown handle is a nice touch too. It's compact, has an adjustable strap and is easy to use and wipe clean. 


The bag itself is slim and stays that way when you pack it.  I'm a necessities only type of diaper bag packer so the Savvy Bag is perfect for me when I have to be out for short periods of time with my kids or just with my toddler.  It's water resistant and has an ingenious removable pad for a clean changing area.  The bag can be a pillow for baby while changing and it easily stores diapers,wipes and a few other essentials.  I love how the pad can just flip open or detach.  The option for both is usually not there in other diaper clutches. 

I hate to say it but I actually would not mind a purse that looked like this diaper clutch.  It's a great addition to the Infantino line and makes a great gift for a mom of one or more kids. 

MPR Rating: Four Stars.

Disclaimer:  I am a participant in a Mom Central Consulting campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products as part of my participation. The opinions shared are my own and MPR's only.  I was not paid for this post.


*Images from Step2.com and wholelistofgiveaways.com

1 comments:

Unknown said...

do you happen to know if this is sold in any stores? i would love to buy for a shower present this wkd, so would need it before it could ship. thanks for your help!