Recent Posts

March 28, 2011

Crabtree & Evelyn Naturally Refreshing Body Care

The Citron and Honey line from Crabtree & Evelyn is fantastic! I was given the hand treatment set last winter.  I thoroughly enjoyed how well the therapy cream and scrubs worked on my dry, wintry hands.  The scent was light and pleasing reminding me of sunnier, warmer days spent in a garden with a surprising dash of spice that creates a lovely balance in the fragrance.


Now I have been given three of the five products in the body care line (price ranges from $10-32) to test. The Refreshing Body Bar, Skin Smoothing Body Scrub, and Skin Indulging Body Soufflé.   I loved them all!  My favorite being the Body Souffle.  It is a nice whipped lotion that glides on thick but not sticky.  It smells divine with the citrus, coriander, peppery scent that I love and keeps my skin smelling fresh, clean and moisturized.  It is actually uplifting to smell it on myself throughout the day.  The scrub is just a bit grainy but also moisturizing.  It is not rough.  I use it almost every day on the weirdest part of my body for a scrub- my underarms.  My clinically strong deodorant is waterproof.  I don't get that and it is a review in itself but the only way to get it off each day is by using the Crabtree scrub!  These products are all paraben, phthalate, mineral oil (hello dry skin!), sodium sulfate and propolene glycol free.  Always a plus in my book.

The entire Crabtree & Evelyn Citron line is available online and at C&E stores nationwide.  Check out the gorgeous Lavender and Lily of the Valley lines as well. Perfect for a fresh take on spring! 

MPR Rating:  Four Stars.

Disclaimer:  MPR was not paid for this post.  Product received are for review and test purposes only.  Opinions are MPR's only.   

0 comments: