Recent Posts

January 28, 2011

Fun Find- Grapples

How can something called a Grapple not be a fun find?  When I opened the box containing four Grapples I could instantly smell a grape scent.  The apples looked like normal, red Washington apples.  They just smelled like grapes.  Or how grape scented things smell. 

I gave one to my four year-old and she declared it, "Scrumptious! This is the best thing I have ever ate!"  She liked them.  I took one for myself and found my apple to be quite juicy and very sweet.  Ah, that is why my daughter liked it so much.  So how do they get the grape flavor into the apples?  By immersing them into grape flavored water, that's how.  It's a simple concept and one that was a big hit in my house.  I liked the Grapples because it was something different and my kids like how juicy and sweet they were.  They couldn't get enough.

Grapples are available at many local grocery store's nationwide, including Wegman's. 


MPR Rating:  Three Stars.

Disclaimer:  MPR was not paid for this post.  Products received are for review and test purposes only.  Opinions are MPR's only.


*Image from fooducate.com

0 comments: