Recent Posts

August 16, 2010

Diamond Brilliance Cutlery

"With the look and feel of real silver, Diamond® Brilliance™ Disposable Cutlery is the perfect complement for elegant weddings, festive holiday parties and landmark anniversaries."





While I am not in the entertaining mood these days I do love simplicity and items that are reusable or recyclable.  Diamond Brilliance Plastic cutlery falls in both these categories.  Safe for the dishwasher and elegant enough to use for special occasions this product could even be disposable. 
What I like about this product beyond being reusable if you wanted is that unlike other plastic ware the knives don't bend and break.  They are sturdy and actually help to make an event rather than cheapen it. I only received one set but is a 30 count ($3.97), which is fantastic it was fun using them and reusing them and seeing them stand up to the heat of my dishwasher.  I still have them after a few uses too.  I think that if you are having a party or event that you want to make more special but have a limited budget then Diamond Brilliance plastic cutlery is a good way to go.

Diamond Brilliance plastic flatware is available at Walmart. 

MPR Rating: Three Stars. 

Disclaimer: MPR was not paid for this post.  Products reviewed are for testing and review purposes only. Opinions are MPR's only.

0 comments: