Recent Posts

June 22, 2010

EvoraPlus Mints- Freshen Breath and Whiten Teeth

Always on the lookout for a natural product that works I was really very skeptical of EvoraPlus mints.  I agreed to the review but didn't expect much along the lines of delivery.  I gave half the pack to my husband to test out and tentatively tested a few myself for two weeks.  Here's what we found.

After using EvoraPlus for just three days, twice a day, I noticed a fresher feeling in my mouth as did my husband.  This alone took me back a bit.  I wasn't expecting this product to actually work or to work this fast.  I kept diligently using it and found that it tastes a lot like a sugar-free mint.  It's mild in flavor and just a bit sweet.  It dissolves in under five minutes and then you are done.  I took it each morning and night after brushing my teeth and so did my spouse.  After a week we felt like our between brushing feeling was cleaner.  Two weeks later we both noticed our teeth did look just a bit whiter. It wasn't blinding, bleached-out white, but there was a subtle difference. I haven't used any tooth whiteners in the last six months and had noticed my coffee staining coming back.  EvoraPlus brightened my teeth enough in those two weeks to have me satisfied.  A month later they are still whiter than before.  I'm quite pleased with the results and so was my husband. 

So how do these little mints actually work?  Through Probiora3, a natural bacteria.  I'll let the company explain it even more- "When EvoraPlus™ melts on the tongue, the freeze-dried probiotics activate and attach themselves to the teeth and gum tissue, establishing colonies of live, active beneficial bacteria both on the surface of the teeth and deep beneath the gum line. These colonies compete for both nutrients and space with the harmful oral bacteria that disrupt gum and tooth health, as well as cause bad breath.



In the mouth, the harmful bacteria convert sugar and carbohydrates into lactic acid. Lactic acid is the bacterial by-product which is responsible for a decline in dental health. The Standard American Diet promotes the ongoing conversion to lactic acid by providing a constant source of simple carbohydrates for bacterial cell growth, thus creating a situation for even greater imbalance in oral micro flora."

EvoraPlus ($19.95) can be ordered through the website and it comes with a 100% money back guarantee.  You can't go wrong with that.  I did notice a difference while using it- a fresher, cleaner longer feeling in my mouth and whiter teeth was the result. 

MPR Rating:  Four Stars.

Disclaimer:  MPR was not paid for this post.  All products received were for review and testing purposes only. Opinions are those of MPR's alone. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Bad breath I had it for years, I’d already decided when I was going to end my life. I didn’t think to read about it on the web until one day a person I didn’t even know said he had it once too and told me to check online for a site called badbreathcure.com.au as it work for him to cure his bad breath. I was thinking how nice he was as most people just hold their nose and walk away from me. Anyway I followed badbreathcure.com.au advice and after a week I noticed my tongue started turning red and the bad taste was gone from my mouth. I started noticing people had stopped holding their nose and trying to get away from me. A few months later I bumped into that guy again. I told him I use his advice and thought it worked, he ask me to breath out in to his face while he smelt it and he’s like smiling and said my breaths is fresh now. I could have hugged him, I didn’t tell him how I felt just a few months ago, but he and that site where a life saver. Don’t let bad breath ruin your life like it tried to do to me. Another site I found useful is homebadbreathtest.com it shows you how to test your breath without leaving home.