Recent Posts

January 18, 2010

En Pointe Eclairci C Serum



The Eclairci C Serum ($75, 1 fl. oz) is designed to be a daily dose of renewal for your skin.  Dr. Rodgers', the creator of En Pointe products, created a Bio-Engery Complex that promotes collagen sythesis, helps eliminate the look of fine line, wrinkles and to reduce pigmentation.  It helps your skin deal with the stress from the environment as well.

 I used this product for about a month and found that this packed full of Vitamin C product helped smooth my skin.  My skin's texture was a bit lack luster, dry, patchy and rough overall.  Winter was having its way with my face.  I'm in my early 30's and don't possess a lot of wrinkles and any fine lines I have are only shone when I smile deeply.  So I was unable to notice if there was a reduction in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  However, I did notice that Eclairci C Serum did tighten and tone my skin well.  It appeared clearer and brighter too.   My only problem with this product was its scent.  It's very distinct and while it wasn't a chemical smell, it wasn't natural either.  I just can't place it, but I found it hard to use the product anywhere near my nose and started applying it to my chest instead.  That worked much better. If Dr. Rodgers could deal with that scent somehow this product would be a four star hit.

Overall, En Pointe Eclairci C Serum works.  The En Pointe products don't contain phthalates, parabens, growth factors, phyto-estrogens or sulfates.  It is not tested on animals either.  It is available online at the company's webstore.  Gift packs and specials are always in progress. 

MPR Rating:  Three Stars.

Disclaimer: MPR was not paid for this posting. Products were received and kept for testing purposes. The opinions in this review are solely my own.

0 comments: