Recent Posts

December 11, 2009

SmartMouth Mouthwash

Developed by Triumph Pharmaceuticals at the State University of New York, Stony Brook, SmartMouth mouthwash is a generation three mouthwash. The zinc ions in SmartMouth do not kill the germs in your mouth but with a patented; dual-technology system (kept separate until just before use) it effectively eliminates bad breath.


Skeptical, mouthwash hating me was not too into using this product, initially. I do not like the alcohol in conventional mouthwashes that tend to dry out your mouth. This only creates more bad breath. Natural mouthwashes do not burn but often rely on a very heavy anisette flavoring that turns many people right off. SmartMouth is none of these things. It comes in two flavors- mint or cinnamon and over a period of two weeks for me and two weeks of use by my spouse we both noticed a real difference.

SmartMouth has two solutions. They oxidize bad breath germs neutralizing them and preventing them from returning. That second part is exactly why SmartMouth really works. Using it in the morning and just before bed for two weeks kept bad breath away for both my husband and me. Call me impressed. Very impressed. In fact, I do not think we can live without this product. I love it. A friend of mine gave it to her husband as a not too subtle "gift" and they both love it too. What really made me a believer in Smart Mouth? It was my bi-annual trip to the dentist. Typically, when I visit for my dental cleaning there is plaque. a fair amount of scraping and annoyance on my part. I floss twice a day, brush at least that much. This past visit was just as I was using Smart Mouth mouthwash and I had almost no plaque! The hygienist was amazed. She kept telling me how clean my teeth were and how little cleaning she had to do. The only thing different I had done in the last six months was add Smart Mouth to my daily routine.

Smart Mouth is effective, long lasting, affordable and really does what it says it does.  Smart Mouth can be purchased at all of the major retail chains such as Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Target, CVS and online at drugstore.com

MPR Rating:  Five Stars.

Disclaimer: MPR was not paid for this posting. Products were received and kept for testing purposes. The opinions in this review are solely my own.

0 comments: