Recent Posts

November 30, 2009

Sothy's Pore Refiner




Sothy's Pore Refiner skincare system promises to reduce the size of your pores while tightening them and brightening your skin. The entire collection contains four products. The Refining Peel Off Mask, Complexion Perfector, Matifying Refiner Solution and Smoothing Refiner Solution.

The system works like this, "Pore Refiner system works at the heart of the skin cells to boost cellular health and reveal a perfect complexion by reducing enlarged pores and reinforcing collapsed pores due to aging."

I used the Complexion Perfector for about a month and found that indeed it really does shrink your pores. This lightly tinted 'perfector' immediately conceals and reduces your pores appearance. Once applied your skin does feel softer and smoother. It looks a bit air-brushed and satin-like. Yes, really. I was surprised. It covers well and over a few weeks I noticed the pores around my nose and on my cheeks were smaller. My face looked brighter and healthier. However, it was also a bit dry. The seasons were changing and that could be it, but I did notice a drier complexion each time I used it. It might not do that to everyone though. The soft focus powders eliminate shininess and the fruit extracts help reduce your pores. This non-comedogenic pore perfector creates a matte surface and makes make-up application seamless.

I found that Sothys Complexion Perfector really works and I'm quite impressed with it. I wish I could have tried the whole line to see a real difference.

MPR Rating: Three Stars.





Disclaimer: MPR was not paid for this posting. Products were received and kept for testing purposes. The opinions in this review are solely my own.

0 comments: