Recent Posts

June 23, 2009

Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty Skincare


Sold on QVC and available online is Meaningful Beauty, ($29.95 for one kit) Cindy Crawford's own skincare line. This age maintenance regimen "combines a powerful antioxidant with luxurious anti-aging ingredients in beautiful packaging." The full line includes one day moisturizer, one night fluid, a gentle daily cleanser, a pore-refining toner, a deep cleaning facial masque, a depuffing, brightening eye treatment, and a neck and décolleté treatment, plus a glowing serum.
I tried out the entire line for over a month to see if I would notice results. Results such as reduce pore size, redness, the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and prevention of premature aging. Right away I noticed how gentle and light all the products are whether it is the cleanser, day cream or night fluid. Nothing is heavily laced with perfume either. The only product that had any thickness was the facial masque, which was to be expected. I did not find the cleanser to dry out or strip my skin and the day and night creams did not make my skin oily. However, after a few weeks of use I did notice that my pore size had not changed and in fact, they were now becoming clogged. I broke out repeatedly. When I went back to my old skin care regimen my skin cleared up in days and appeared brighter.
I think that the Meaningful Beauty skincare line is a good, solid product. The bottles are small but they last a long time, longer than the 30-day time frame that the ads claim. It's a great deal for the money and it comes with a guarantee. If it doesn't work for you, you can always return it.
MPR Rating: Three Stars.

0 comments: