Recent Posts

May 18, 2009

Scotch Brite- Greener Clean


We are all looking for ways to save money these days and many of us are also trying to combine that with an effort to 'go green'. Now 3M brings you Scotch-Brite™ Greener Clean Non-Scratch Scrub Sponge and Scour Pads, Clean Soap Loaded Scrubbers, Absorbent Cloths and Natural Bamboo Cloths. Each of the new Scotch-Brite products are reusable and can outlast rolls of paper towels (often up to 30 rolls saving you about $50) and are made from natural materials too.

The Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Non-Scratch Scrub Sponge and Scour Pads are made from the natural fibers from the agave plant which is a renewable source. They are 100% natural and 23% of that comes from recycled paper. I tried them out and found that they scour my surfaces just as well as the old type of sponge and scour pads and don't scratch my surfaces. They are great for kitchens!
Honestly, I tried so many of the new Scotch-Brite Greener products that I can't even begin to do the whole line justice. I was quite pleased with all of them. I used the Clean Soap Loaded Scrubbers to clean my bath tub in a pinch one day and found that they are indeed reusable and the soap lasts such a long time. There is no overpowering chemical soap scent either. I felt good about using this scrubber in the tub my children would be bathing in later.
All the products in the Scotch-Brite Greener Clean line performed well in a variety of cleaning tasks. They last just as long as the non-green products from the Scotch-Brite company and they are affordable too. I particularly love how the items are made from recycled paper, plastic bottles or bamboo (a renewable source just like agave). Many times the packaging is recycled as well.
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean products can be found at your local grocery and discount stores nationwide.
MPR Rating: Five Stars.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Hi Victoria!

I just thought I'd let you know that I responded to your giveaway email yesterday morning. Hopefully you got it - sometimes my email is a little wonky. ;)

leslie@bugweb.net

Thanks. :)