Recent Posts

October 27, 2008

Blistex Deep Renewal


Want to eliminate fine lines and cure chapped lips for under $3? Blistex Deep Renewal ($2.79) promises to do all that and more. New from the Blistex line, Deep Renewal contains SPF 15 (always a plus!), Coenzyme Q-10 (optimal moisturizer and protector found in many anti-aging treatments), vitamin-collagen (for plump, full lips) and light refractors. It's quite an advanced chap stick if I do say so myself.

I tried it out for a few weeks and noticed that within a mere short hours my lips were no longer chapped and they didn't peel either. The lipstick style tube goes anywhere and the clear color is great for using as a lip prep treatment before lipstick. That is what I like best about it. I put it on before I apply my make-up in the morning and let it work it's magic. When I'm ready to apply my lipstick my lips are soft and smooth. No more rough spots or chapped areas. No feathering either.

Blistex claims that within two hours of use you will notice results. That is true. It didn't dry out my lips later either. After four weeks of use there should be less fine lines and wrinkles. I did not notice this but then again, I'm 32. I'm not in this category yet. I've never been a Blistex user though but this formula has turned me on to the brand.

Deep Renewal can be found in grocery stores, drugstores and other mass merchandisers starting this month. It's worth checking out and if you don't like it you haven't spent even the price of a latte!

0 comments: